Monday, July 16, 2007

Woo Hoo! Fun Day!

Mmmm... Waffles

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but, anyways...Today was sooo fun. I went over to the Ives' house and went swimming and just hung out with Kelsie. WE LAUGHED OUR FLIPPIN BUTTS OFF! Of, course, I had to do all the girls' nails (because I'm so professional ha ha), which I totally didn't mind cuz it was a blast! We went swimming and I learned how to dive! (I know, who doesn't know how to dive?!?!?!)ha ha. Well, it was really fun and Kelsie and I might be going to the dance on Saturday... I hope so-it would be so awesome! Now if I can only get some of my other friends to go... I don't get why people don't like the stake dances. They are super fun for me at least. They probably don't like them cuz they aren't as cool as me and they're party poopers! Just kiddin! But, anyways, it was a really fun day today and now I am going to play Monopoly with my family for FHE. YAY! Oh, and that's a picture of my breakfast...yes it is VERY random, but it looked realllllllllllyyyy tasty!

2 comments:

Jesika said...

That breakfast looks soooo good!!

heather said...

Why didn't you give me any props for teaching you how to dive MISS POOPY PANTS!