Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tyler

This is my brother Tyler. He is 2 1/2 years older than me and i guess he's pretty darn cool. He is amazing on the guitar! He's fun to go driving with and he is usually the one who takes me places(thanks Ty!). Right now he's in Utah visiting his friend, but he gets back on Friday. I will be glad to have him home-it's weird not having him here! These are a few pics of him:
He got a new polka-dot tie and sunglasses, so of course I had to get pictures. He was telling me how he should've worn that to my promotion and acted like my body guard...ha ha I bet he would have actually scared some kids.

Tyler doesn't like this picture cuz he thinks he looks angry in it but I think it's cool.
Here's the "master guitar player" or so he thinks... JUST KIDDING! he's really good and he and his friends started a guitar club at school.
Here's us at my promotion. I LOVE YA TY!

2 comments:

Jesika said...

That's wonderful that you love your 'big' brother so much! I have an older brother who is 3 1/2 years older than me. We were BEST friends growing up, even in high school. It's not very common that you find siblings that really love each other!!

Kelsie Girl said...

HEY!!!! I'm soo excited that you have a blog soo when i go home we can stay in contact...WOOT!!! Anyways I'm excited for the dance tonight!! See you then
-Kelsie <3