Thursday, July 5, 2007

I wanna go home home home home home!!!

I am so excited that I am going home tomorrow. Oh, believe me, I had a great time on this vacation to Utah, I am just excited to get home and sleep in MY OWN BED!!! I went to camp on the 25th, came back on the 29th, left again on the 30th for St. George, UT, and now I finally get to go home tomorrow! I have barely been home for 2 weeks! This summer has gone by soooooo fast! I start school in a little over a month! I'm pretty excited about that though. I went school shopping (No uniforms, Yeah!) and I must say I am very excited to wear everything. And, besides the clothes, I am actually excited for the school part...
*I will be posting pics tomorrow when I get home!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jesika said...

Oh, I know that feeling!! Just like Dorothy said from the Wizard of Oz - "There's no place like home!" All you have to do, Hilary, is click your heels together 3 times!! lol (If only it was that easy, right!!!) :o)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i am dumb when i saw your name i didn't think it was you till i saw the daughters of the king poster and i was listening to the testimonies and someone said that that was the theme then i went back to the comment and it said S. for sainston cool
thanks for commenting