Monday, July 2, 2007

St. George for the 4th

Okay, so I got home from camp on Friday, and on Saturday we left to go to St George. I love it here! We are just relaxing and doing whatever and it feels gooooooooood-lol. I love spending time with my family. A lot of the time we end up talking about how when we were little, and it's fun to hear all of the stories of the things we did when we were younger. This is the perfect way to spend July 4th. I can't believe that it's already July! School starts like August 13 and it's coming soon! In a way, I don't want summer to end, but I am really excited for school to start cuz I'm going to be a FRESHMAN!!!!!!! I am so glad to be out of elementary school! I am even excited for early morning seminary(gasp). I don't think I will be feeling that way too much longer tho-lol. Sorry I don't have a picture, they're all on my computer at home and I forgot my usb cable, so I'll post some when I get home.

No comments: