Thursday, July 26, 2007

Holy Smack!

Holy Smack! Yesterday was so fun! First Ashley and I went down to our friends' house to see if they could hang out, but we ended up staying there and playing Wii with them. I was so close to winning, but then Preston had to turn off the TV. What a poohead. But technically I still won...oh well. So then we went outside and this kid climbed a light pole (don't ask...) and then Ashley and I had to go back to her house to help get dinner ready cuz like 15 of her cousins and aunts and uncles were coming! So we got dinner ready and all of her family got there. We played basketball and then we ate dinner. Then we just hung out until it got dark and we went to the park and played football. Then after that we played "night games" with the guys and Ashley's cousin Ike. It was so fun! Then, after the guys had to go in, me, Ashley, and Ike went swimming. All of Ashley's cousins were out there and they were playing sharks and minnows. Now, almost all of her cousins are guys, and most of them are over 18. So we're out in the pool at 9:30 playing sharks and minnows in the dark cuz Ashley's pool light burned out. I think that was the most violent game I have ever played!!!!! Since it was dark, I couldn't see where I was going. I ran into the pool wall a couple of times, got my eye poked, and I smacked my chin on someone else's head. I should've known that would happen...it's hard for me to get through any game without some sort of injury. ha ha. So after that game was done I had to go home. I was sooo tired! So yeah, my day was pretty darn amazing.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks for commenting for the blog candy! Good luck!!