Sunday, July 8, 2007

I have so much to post, so here goes!


I'm back home now so I can post some pictures. We left on Saturday and got to St. George late that night. On Sunday we stayed at the hotel and then on Monday me, my mom, and my sister went shopping while my dad and brother saw Live Free or Die Hard. I got some VERY cute things for school! Then later for dinner we ordered pizza. Now there is an amazing pizza place in Utah called Pier 49. We used to always get this one pizza that they make that has canadian bacon and pineapple and they put on alfredo sauce instead of marinara. So we ordered it and when it got there, we started eating the pizza and we realized they put on the wrong sauce. So we set our half-eaten pieces of pizza back in the box and my dad called and ordered a new one. We were kinda hoping that we could give the half-eaten pizza back to the delivery guy just to see what he would say, but they told us just to keep it. I was being dumb so I took a picture. There's also a picture of the sunset while we were driving on Saturday. So pretty! We had a great view of the St. George temple from our hotel room:

this one's fuzzy cuz I zoomed in

1 comment:

Jesika said...

Oh yummy!! Canadian bacon and pineapple...that's one of my favorites! And, I love the picture of the temple! It's beautiful!