Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Uggh

I went to freshman orientation today. I was kinda looking forward to it, because they made it sound like it was this fun thing and that you shouldn't miss it. Needless to say, I was disappointed. IT WAS SO BORING! Five hours. Uggh. All we did was sit in the gym for a couple hours, then we went upstairs and played some games. It was kinda dumb. But, anyways, yesterday I went shopping and I got a new dress! It was on sale, so of course I had to get it... It's so cute! It's brown with white polka dots. They're not really polka dots, but it's hard to explain, so you can see it on Sunday. It's spaghetti strap, so I wear a brown shirt under it and it's really cute. so ya.

3 comments:

okbushmans said...

I remember all the hype that is put into school activities...that turn out to be flops! How did you find our blog!?! I was shocked to see your comment! Say hi to the fam, and let your mom know that I'm going to have our little boy 4 weeks from tomorrow! CRAZY!
Keep in touch!

okbushmans said...

How did you find our blog?!? I was shocked to see you wrote! But how exciting to keep in touch and updated! Say hi to the family, and definitely write back!

Lolly Soulier said...

Post a picture for us "out of staters" if you can....of the cute dress....and you in it. We all know Hilary's good taste in clothes!

~Lolly