Saturday, August 4, 2007

Amaz-za-zing

The water-skiing activity was fabulous! I knee-boarded and wake-boarded, and I must say I was pretty amazing at both. It was my first time wake-boarding, and it was so fun! It was funny tho cuz when I got up and was actually doing it I saw my friend in the water and I yelled "IN YOUR FACE" but then I fell. Ha ha I guess that's what I get. It was wierd cuz usually I don't do scary things like that but I just did it anyways and it was awesome! I had a great time. Everyone in YM/YW is so fun to be around. I love the water-skiing activities cuz we all hang out and goof off. I can't wait until next year!!!!!

1 comment:

Jesika said...

Oh! I'm so sad I missed water skiing this year! It sounds like you girls (and guys) had a great time!! AND, I'm so proud of you for getting up on the knee board!! That's hard to do!! :o)