Friday, August 17, 2007

It's finally over!

I survived my first week of seminary and high school!!! Yay! I am VERY proud of myself. ha ha. I am so excited for tomorrow cuz 1: I get to sleep in, 2: There is a Daddy-Daughter activity tomorrow, and 3: There is a stake YM/YW pool party at the Surprise Aquatic Center!!!! WOOT! I am so excited! So, anyways, more about my first week. It was pretty darn amazing, and nothing really went wrong. I really like seminary. Bro Smith is my teacher, and he's really cool. Today we finished early and we got to play a game. The game was called Giants, Wizards, and Elves (or somethin like that). It's kinda like Rock, Paper, Scissors, but different. But it's really hard to explain, so that's as far as I'm gonna go. It was so fun, and it was wierd playing it at like 6:30 in the morning. I guess that really woke me up... :^) So my week was pretty fun.

No comments: