Friday, August 24, 2007

GO MONSOONS!

Yes, I know our mascot is dumb. Yes, I know one of our school colors is purple. BUT we have a football game tonight...and hopefully we'll win.


This week has been pretty crazy. I'm finally getting used to my schedule: up at 4:30, seminary, school, then homework, bed at 9:00. Hopefully I won't have as much homework as I have had, it's been way too much. Now it's Friday and I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn (actually before that) and I can finally do something with my friends!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably chill with Ash before the game then I'll do the football game, then probably hang with Ashley some more! WOOT!

~GO MONSOONS~

Okay. Think about it. Who in the heck comes up with MONSOON as a mascot?!?!?!? I mean our logo is a cloud blowing air out of it's nose. WHY?!?!?

1 comment:

Lolly Soulier said...

Do you have any cheers to go along with the mascot? Ellie has a preschool chant that could work...
There is thunder,
There is thunder,
Here it roar!
Here it roar!
Pitter, Patter Raindrops.
Pitter, Patter Raindrops.
I'm all wet! I'm all wet.

Try it out at the next game, I'm sure it will be a....hit ;)

Thanks for leaving posts on our blog, I love to hear from you. Ellie does start kindergarten next year, craziness.

Was the game fun even though you got clobbered?