Friday, May 25, 2007

My fav


I absolutely heart lemonade!!! It's my favorite drink, especially for the summer. I am so excited for this summer. We are going to go to Las Vegas to visit relatives, to Utah for my cousin's wedding, and up to St. George for the 4th of July. I am soooooo excited about it. The best thing about summeris that there is no where to really be. School is out, and i can stay out late without worrying about homework, ect. One of my really good friends is moving this summer, so i'm glad we'll be able to hang out during the summer before he moves. One thing we always do together (actually it's me, him, his bro, and my friend Ash) is night games. We just basically hang out and have the best time ever! During the school year, we can only do that on weekends, but during the summer we can hang out a lot more. It's great cuz that's when i have the most fun is when it's the 4 of us.

No comments: