Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another crazy day

Oh my heck! Tonight was so fun! My friend Ash and I played dress-up. Yeah, I know, totally old school. So we dressed up in all of these crazy outfits and did photo shoots. I did a Britney Spears look(except i had hair, and i was a LOT more modest), a school girl, Deb from Napoleon Dynamite, and a cook. Ashley did a bunch of crazy outfits, I'll show the pics because it's hard to describe them all. Anyway, we were taking pictures and my camera died and we didn't have any more batteries. I got dressed to go to the store, but Ash just stayed in her outfit. So we ended up going to the store, her dressed like a dancer chick or whatever. We got the batteries, paid for them, and headed for the door. Well, as soon as we are walking out the door, the beeping alarm thing goes off. So we go to the person who's standing there and he goes off to fix the problem. Ashley and I are left standing there right by the entrance of the store, and, of course, the next person who walks in is someone from our church. WHAT A NIGHT! This was the most fun I've had all week! Here are some of our outfits:



1 comment:

Ashley Ellis said...

How cute me and kamala have played dressup at kohls befroe it's fun stuff. Have a good day hilary love ya!
~Ashley Ellis~