Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I can't wait for the weekend!

I am totally packed this week! I have a math project due, a bunch of other school assignments, I have to clean the house , and on top of that, I have to write a speech for my 8th grade graduation. Yeah, that's right, speech. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, only about 3 minutes long, but I'm stumped. I'm supposed to be speaking on "our futures". I have to have it pretty much done by Friday. Usually I can come up with stuff for a church talk or something, but this is harder for me... I guess I'll see how it goes. One thing I am excited for, besides the weekend, is the end of the school year. Only 10 more days!!!!!!!! YAY! Summer is going to be EXCELLENT-E! I'm looking forward to just chillin with my friends, staying up late, and sleeping in!!! Only a few more weeks and I'm done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Weekends are like the best.

Anonymous said...

We always hear the TGIF from many !!