Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SUNS VS. JAZZ



Last night we went to the Suns vs. Jazz game. Now of course I have to be loyal to where i "grew up" so I cheered for the Jazz. At first it seemed like it would be a good close game. Yeah, that didn't last long. We ended up losing 101-124. It bugged me because every time the Jazz would shoot a free throw or whatever, the WHOLE DANG CROWD would boo. It made me kinda mad. We didn't see any other utah fans until after when we were walking out and these guys saw my jersey and they started yelling GO UTAH! so of course we knew they were on our side. But I swear that it was only us, the Petersons, and those guys that were even cheering for utah! grr. Oh well it was fun anyway. I didn't get home til 10 and then didn't go to bed til 11 and i woke up at 4:30 so I'm a bit tired. By the way, sorry, no pic from nerd day, but I do have one from beach day. I'll put it in another post, because that is one other story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay yeah Hilary that game last night was a bad one! I just told the couple of people that teased me today about it that someone forgot to tell the Jazz that they were playing in AZ last night and so they forgot to show up! But thats the way the Bball bouces sometimes, and we still gotta love them anyway!

Jesika said...

GO SUNS!! Sorry, Hil!! I love the Suns!! :o)

heather said...

Yah, go suns!!!!