Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!


I love my daddy so much. I am a total daddy's girl, and he means the world to me. I am so thankful for him and all that he does for me and my family. Before we moved to AZ from UT, my dad had to move down here to start his new job while we sold our house. We ended up living apart for about 5 months. This was super hard for me, but I'm so glad that we are here now. In Utah, we had a dairy farm. I didn't get to see my dad a whole lot when we had the farm because he was always working on it. But looking back, living apart for 5 months was totally worth being able to see him a lot more now. I made him a card with a picture that i found yesterday. It was taken at my cousin's wedding reception in 2002, almost exactly 5 years ago. I was so excited to dance with him. I LOVE YOU DADDY!

No comments: