Saturday, June 23, 2007

Baptisms for the dead

I am so excited this morning! I am going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. I love doing it-it just gives me such a great feeling to be worthy to go to the temple, and also to be baptized for others who didn't have the chance. I love going with my ward, too. We are all so close, and we have a great time together. We always go out to eat lunch afterwards, and we just laugh and talk and have fun. I am so glad that I can go to the temple and just escape from everything in the world for the couple of hours that I'm there. The spirit is so strong there and it's a great experience for me.

3 comments:

Jesika said...

Oh, Hilary!! I love your spirit and testimony! I miss not being in YW's with ya'll but I know you girls are in GREAT hands! I'm proud of you being worthy and love that you about you! Love ya! Heart, Sis. Gardner

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

hilary said...

Rodrigo:
I am glad you liked the post on baptisms for the dead. It is something we do for my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you would like to know more about the church, you can visit www.lds.org. I visited your blog, but I could not leave a comment, so I hope you see this.
-Hilary