Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

Right now I'm in Las Vegas...visiting my cousins! I was so excited to come and just chillax with everyone- whenever we come up here it's like one huge par-tay! Our traditions consist of staying in our pjs all day with no where to go, then staying up late playing cards, and sleeping in who-knows-how-late in the morning. These guys are my absolute closest relatives. We are so super close. When I lived in Utah, i hardly ever got see them, which made us even closer. My cousin Quinn and I(I can't put a pic on right now, i will later) are so close it's crazy. We are so much like brother and sister. We're about a year apart-he's younger, ha ha Quinn-and we have a blast together. He is coming back with us tomorrow and he's going to stay with us for a week!!! I am so freakin excited and i don't let anyone forget it. We have made plans for having "Mario Party Tournaments"(another tradition) and we're going to see the second Fantastic Four with my friends-YAY! This week is going to be insane-the perfect way to kick off an insane summer. I also have some pics of the latest crazy happenings of Ashley and me-Let's just say we got a little bored at Micheals...I can't upload the pics right now, I'll have to wait until i get home, but they'll be here! More to come...

No comments: