Saturday, March 14, 2009

HoLlYwOoD!



Best friends!






This picture didn't really turn out, but still cool!




Ripley's Odditorium (this is for you, Heathie!)




A silver man!




Giant elephant at the shopping center






Frankie and me ;)




we loooove Elvis ;)




CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!



Seeing stars

and more stars





Kodak Theatre



This billboard was painted right onto the building!



Capitol Records






I thought this was cute:)





Does this pot make me look short?


Day 2

4 comments:

Jesika said...

You found all the spots! That's awesome! Memories you will NEVER forget!

Heather :] said...

David Copperfield ;] hehe I like how you did the muscles by Chuck Norris! :D

Heather :] said...

OH, and that vase DOES make you look short.. just thought I'd let you know! >:D

Marilyn said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!!
That pot does make you look short!
You are so cute!! I so enjoyed you this weekend..I'm so glad you came to visit & I am so glad Tyler got his mission call & brought it to Vegas to open! It was so much fun!

Love you!!