Sunday, October 5, 2008

new stuff:)

tory and i on superhero day, homecoming week
well, sophomore year is off to a pretty good start...my classes are fun, kinda boring, but that's better than hard. i love this time of year, fall and winter are my favorite:) i'm back in school, my birthday and halloween are coming up, and then of course thanksgiving and christmas, yay! i am so excited for my birthday this year. 16 baby! it's gonna be sooo fun to be 16 and date...as far as driving goes, i still haven't even gotten my permit...i need to get it soon, because i want to have my license in march, because i'll have a car!! (tyler will be leaving on his mission. HOLY CRAP!) then i will be free to go wherever. haha:) only 12 more days!!!!!!!!

lately i've just been chillin, i started piano lessons about a month or 2 ago and i'm lovin it:) i had a recital, which i really didn't like, but i still like playing. i went up to st. george to my cousin's wedding in september, it was bomb:) on weekends i usually hang out with my buddies, go to football games, dances, and what not:) i'm taking a ceramics class in school and i LOVE it. i'll post pictures of my projects later, they are really cool.




my outfit for crazy day during homecoming week




my grandpa and i at my cousin whitney's wedding




i love my seester:)

5 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

I luff you too seester!

Kim said...

Oh, Hilary, you are just as cute as ever. I can't believe your almost 16!?! What the heck happened? I still remember when you first moved into our ward and you were my one and only beehive. Ohhhh the memories.

Jesika said...

Yay for you!! Woohoo girl!! 16....WOW!!! And like Kim said....I have so many awesome memories of you! You were an amazing beehive and now are such a great example to all the young girls in our ward! I'm so glad Baylee has someone like you to look up to! Love ya!

benandtheshannon said...

You are so freakin' cute!! I so miss all of you girls. I can't believe that you are going to be sixteen. It seems like just yesterday you were a behive. I must be getting old, I guess I have been gone awhile it is good to see you are still beautiful and having fun...Love Sister Andrus

Heather S :o) said...

this new stuff is now old stuff! update please! thank you!

~heather~