Thursday, July 31, 2008

-girls camp-

my tent buddy madelyn! we were hidin out in our tent cuz it was raining
me and madelyn
it was so pretty up there, this was tuesday
all the girls getting ready for our hike
my fav YCL kylie :)
the cool hiking sign :)


we hiked down to the river and hiked upstream. it was cold!
catching crawdads...we caught a bunch and had some with our dinner



this is officially the coolest picture ever.
some more cool pics

a big crawdad


crawdad fights! hahaha :)


eeeeeeeeeeww

i roasted one in the fire...it got a lil overdone i think
bro and sis wayas...bro wayas is freakin hilarious!
jackie, hillary, madelyn after we packed up the tents




i only took like 3 pictures of the actual girls camp...and they're all goofy, so this is all i've got but this year was so fun! and i had the COOLEST leaders ever :)

5 comments:

Becca Mary said...

that must have been fun

Anonymous said...

yeah it was really fun :) do u get to come to camp next year?

Anonymous said...

That sounds like you guys had TONS of fun. I will get to go up next year!!! (I can't wait!!!)

Jaime said...

Hilly, I really hope you didn't eat those nasty things!!

Erin said...

It looks fun but the crawdads were gross. But the rest of the trip looked fun. I'll be able to go there next year, too! :)