Saturday, December 15, 2007

the absolute worst thing EVER

ok, so maybe not the "absolute worst thing EVER", but just go with it. ok, so yesterday was great. Until 5th hour. I got into class, and about halfway through the class my phone vibrated. I took it out to check it, so i know i had it there. Well, after school, i was walking out the door, and i reached for my phone in my pocket. and guess what. IT'S GONE. so i retrace my steps, and nothing. back up to the classroom, nothing. went to the office, lost and found, and nothing. so i figure that it fell out of my pocket and some kid in my class picked it up. UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHh! WHY? and knowing these kids, i am most likely not getting it back. sigh. so i finally went out to the car, by this time i was crying, and so tyler went back in with me and we checked everywhere. again. and, of course, nothing. so i go home, we suspend the account, and my phone is gone. i had it for like 2 months and already it's gone. i can't believe that our world is so bad today that you can't even have a cell phone in your pocket or purse or something without it getting stolen. it makes me extremely angry. now i know this sounds kinda pathetic, i mean, you're probably like, so this is the worst thing EVER?!?!?!? but it's not so much that my phone is gone, i mean that's a big part of it and all, but the fact that kids are stupid and dishonest enough to steal a flippin cell phone. why would you steal a cell phone anyway? they're just gonna cancel the account, and it's not like you can use it. idiots. and right before christmas break and everything, and i just got unlimited texting a week ago, and now it's gone. ugh. anyway, sorry for boring you with my little dilemma. and the kids in my 5th hour are getting a beat down on monday. ha ha just kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( im sorry

Jesika said...

Dang!! That bites! Maybe Santa will bring you a new one!

hilary said...

i got a new one!!!!!!!!