Wednesday, November 28, 2007

12!!!

My little sister is 12!!! I still can't believe it! she's in YW with me now!!! so fun. she got to celebrate her birthday on monday with our family, because she's goin to a suns game tonight! she won the tickets at school, and she's leaving at 5:30! Lucky! She is totally excited to be in YW. I am too! I love you Heather!!!!



Easter 2007

My Promotion (dangit my eyes are closed)-she missed her class party to come see me give my speech!



oh so cute






Me and heathie on our river trip



at the grand canyon


she loves little kids and sebastian loves her!

my fabulous sister!

I love you heather!

5 comments:

Lime said...

I can't believe that! Beastie is 12!!!!!!!!! Unbelivable!

Jesika said...

Heather is 12!! When I was in YW's I was so excited for Heather to come in! So sad I missed it but so happy you could be there with her, Hilary! :o)

Amie said...

Hey girl, what a sweet post!

I have a favor to ask! I need babysitters for several days in December (the 7th, the 15th, and New Year's Eve). Are you interested in any of those? And can you spread the word that I'm looking?

Are the youth doing anything for New Year's Eve? Cuz I'd really like to go out on a date, but I feel bad asking anyone to stay in and babysit. I would need at least 9p-1a, but possibly earlier in the evening, 6p-1p. Can you help me out and talk to your friends? Thanks!

heather said...

happy birthday heather!!!

Anonymous said...

hey i have a pic of uand beastie without urs eyes closed same pic 2