Tuesday, September 4, 2007

But i don't have a middle name!

I was tagged by Sister Gardner AND Sister Chowdhury to do the middle name game but I DON'T have a middle name! And I can't think of one that I would have liked to have...but i'll do my first name, how about that?

H- happy. ask anyone. I AM HAPPY. It creeps some people out, but i don't know why. Isn't being happy a good thing?!?!?

I- imaginative. I am pretty darn creative.

L- laughs a lot. I have a really loud, wierd, annoying laugh. And I love to laugh. It's really easy to make me laugh; I am amused by pretty much anything.

A- AMAZING! if you know me well enough, you have probably heard me refer to myself as "amazing" a billion times. What can I say, it's true! :^)

R- random. that pretty much explains things. I think of the most random things. I'll be talking and then think of something totally random and start talking about that. It drives most people nuts.

Y- uuuh...youthful.(?)I can be mature when I want, but I'm really a kid at heart.

There you go, i didn't play by the rules, but i did it! And I think everyone has already been tagged, but i'll tag Ashie.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

You Are Amazing!! I heard you helped last night with the meatloaf preparations, we are having it for dinner tonight. You are such a sweet girl, I hope that my girls turn out to be as wonderful as you are!!

hilary said...

oh yes, the meatloaf...

hilary said...

Thank you! You are so sweet-I've missed you in YW!

Amie said...

so...will you just move your last name up to your middle name when you get married?

hilary said...

yup that's my plan